Ellis Driving School also provides training to any drivers who are wanting to obtain their licence and become a qualified driver for any public buses or coaches and/or any public relevant public passenger vehicle. There is no practical component to the course.
– Must be at least 20 years of age, and have held an Australian driver’s licence for a total of at least twelve 12 months in the two 2 years preceding the date of the application.
– Completed and passed the examination or assessment & be able to work in Australia.
The NSW Department of Transport & Infrastructure will request any criminal history from Australian Police services and a driving history from the NSW Roads and Traffic Authority.
Participants are required to undergo a medical check, provide photographs, and a licence fee of $70 is payable directly to the NSW Department of Transport & Infrastructure.
– 4 Hours one-to-one in class
– Legislation and Driver Authority
– Customer Service
– Vehicle Operations
– Breakdown & Emergencies
– Driver welfare and Safety
Contact Ellis Driving School on 0410 806 777 to make a booking now or fill in our application form on the website.
Our driving lessons are aimed at providing an overall development of the driver’s driving skills and also his expertise in doing it with great care to the road safety rules.